- Hera Nyx is a personal invitation into my life, my thoughts, and my visions. I have a love for anything that allows me to express who I am; whether it is through something I discover, something I create or simply by the things that inspire me. Every little piece that you encounter here is a reflection of me. Read more
Monthly Archives: September 2011
A month ago I ventured out to capture the different fashion styles along the streets of Atlanta, GA. During my visit I went to Little Five Points, a bohemian retail district in Atlanta known for vintage clothes, vinyl records, and other unique shops, and discovered Bill Hallman. Bill Hallman carries the latest collections of designer clothing for men and women along with accessories and shoes. With three locations in Atlanta: Virginia Highlands, Buckhead, and Little Five Points, Bill Hallman strives to bring the best fashion to the city.
Bill Hallman employees: Tan Smith and Kai Orr, beautiful young ladies who not only heightened my shopping experience but wore impressive outfits worthy to grace Heranyx.com
Originally from Atlanta, GA and loving every minute of it Tan made sure that her grills were in place before any picitures were taken. Her energy was vibrant and energetic and although she said that she was a “behind the camera kind of girl” her presence demanded attention.
Her outfit consisted of gentle and forceful elements; a soft top with distressed jeans, boots, and funky accessories. She has an edge about her that I like, and a fun personality.
Kai is a sweetheart, I love the way she arranged her outfit.
Key elements of her fit:
- A well blended assortment of neutral tones. (Neutral will create a chic look)
- A red lip to add a kick to the softness of her ensemble
- Dual print scarf- animal print & floral
- Pleated skirt with pockets adds a nice touch which also flatters her figure
- Socks and heels
If you’re ever in Atlanta, GA be sure to stop by Bill Hallman in Little Five Points.